Monday, December 3, 2012

Birthday Bash...

My 30th birthday was this past Saturday.  I could not have asked for anything better.  What a great weekend.  My party was BEAUTIFUL and I was just so happy with every detail.  I have the best family and friends a girl could ask for.  

Here are pictures...
The decor has over 100 pictures of me at all stages of my life... This one in particular is in the 8th grade.  It was fun way to celebrate my 30 years of life.  

I made chocolate covered strawberries, marshmallows, and pretzels... all in pink.


Outdoor table were adorned with fresh flowers and candles, candles and more candles.  Plus more pictures...




I used this room divider to light up the table right underneath it which has all the drinks.  Plus more pictures...


Pink chocolate covered marshmallows...


 Hard to see in this picture but we hung lights outside to set the mood and light up the area.  It looked amazing!


 I ordered these personalized chocolates with the number "30" on them but they also had my name and date.  Super cute detail!



 My best friend in the whole world ordered this amazing cake for me.  You can't really tell but the purse that is sitting on top is stamped with MK for Michael Kors.  I couldn't believe it.  






Outdoor food table... White lights and more candles.  We had chicken, pulled pork, rice, and salad.  It really turned out to be amazing.,..



 Here are the hanging lights I mentioned before... 

Had a great bonfire and awesome company... Had an amazing night!!


Thanks for reading.... Hope you enjoyed your weekend as well.  

CAMI

18 comments:

  1. Happy birthday, Cami! Love how the party came together. That purse cake is too cute! Hope it was a wonderful birthday :)

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    Starbucks + Ad Space Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a great weekend! Happy Belated!
    Jenn
    With Luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. what incredible designs!! happy late birthday! looks like it was a blast!

    XO Meghan
    citrusrefreshingfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That cake is amazing!!! Looks like you had a fabulous party! All of the details are so great.:)
    xoAmy
    www.dreamingincashmere.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Cami. Your party looks a lot fun and great decor and attention to details. Thank you for sharing with us.

    Xo
    Sam
    http://fabulouspetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. very nice party! love it

    fashionpassionomg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are SO ambitious - but it clearly pays off! The marshmallows are beautiful!

    http://lasaloperie.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an amazing party Cami. No doubt it was a blast, and I'm sure you felt very special.
    Meredith
    createthatoutfit.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW so colorful and beautiful!! Thanks for sharing such wonderful pictures. Love your blog too :)

    Christy
    Sunnywithasideof...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on this huge milestone Cami! Those lovely birthday images say a lot about what a lovely person you are!!

    REBECCA
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy belated birthday! I loved seeing all the details of your fabulous party - the cake is so pretty!
    xx
    Here&Now

    ReplyDelete
  12. HAPPY (belated) BIRTHDAY CAMI!! OMG, every single detail of your party was fabulous! Your cake is beautiful. I love the idea of putting your pics from over the years on display. I hope you had an amazing time!

    xo Jenny
    www.crazystylelove.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great blog! Maybe we could follow each other on bloglovin or GFC? Please leave me a comment or follow me and I will follow you =)

    http://lepetitplastique.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. First - happy birthday!! Second - what an amazing party! The decor looks so gorgeous, and that cake...YUM :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  15. Omg was that a cake with a purse on it!? OBSESSED! Happy birthday pretty lady! :)

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy B-lated Birthday !
    The decorations looked adorable and so is your blog.

    xo,
    Cindi
    Breakfast at Cindi’s

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment! It really makes my day. If you have any other questions, email me at oliviamoone {at} gmail {dot} com.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...