Monday, November 26, 2012

Thanks....

I am so thankful for a long weekend full of family and rest.  I needed that so much! I am ready to tackle another work week.  I am also ready to turn 30 this week!! My birthday is just around the corner and for a while I have been DREADING turning 30.  I am done with that mentality and I am thankful for my amazing 30 years of life! I am thankful for my health.  I am so thankful to have such good friends and family in my life who show me their love everyday.  

I hope you enjoyed a fantastic long weekend with your loved ones and that you had lots to be thankful for!









Shoes: Zara, Skirt: Charlotte Russe, Shirt: Banana Republic, Jacket: Thrifted.

Have a great week!

CAMI

10 comments:

  1. Your outfit matches perfectly with the shoes- love it!

    Life Unsweetened

    ReplyDelete
  2. Entering my 30's turned out to be such a great thing even though i was so scared to do so. You don't realize it until you are there but the 30's rock! It's when you come into your own.

    Tara

    http://tarabelle-adropofink.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the look. Isn't 30 is the new 20. I am sure even 30 or not you will still look fabulous !!!

    xo
    Sam
    http://fabulouspetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your heels are gorgeous! I'll be turning 30 next year and while I'm not thrilled about it, it is what it is so gotta make the best of it :)

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look younger!!!! very nice

    fashionpassionomg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That top is such a gorgeous color on you Cami. Happy Birthday week!
    Meredith
    createthatoutfit.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. happy birthday week! You look great and don't dread turning 30, flaunt it! You look more and more fantastic everyday, why not show it off?!

    Happy Monday!
    Clare
    Understated Classics

    ReplyDelete
  8. love that skirt on you -- you look fab as always! xo

    http://allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. That skirt is adorable!!
    xoAmy
    www.dreamingincashmere.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cami, you look so pulled togeher and ladylike :-) Love that colour combo, that skirt is beyond amazing :-)

    ani
    www.fleurani.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment! It really makes my day. If you have any other questions, email me at oliviamoone {at} gmail {dot} com.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...