Monday, July 23, 2012

Inspiration Mondays... we all need a little bit of it...

Hi guys!! Hope you had a great weekend! We all need a little inspiration on Mondays.... It can get a little rough when that alarm goes off for some of us... I hope you can find a little inspiration here... with me...
xoxox





Shirt: New York and Co. Similar here and here, Skirt: Thrifted, Belt: dots here, Necklace J crew via ebay, shoes: Jessica Simpson Ross, Watch: Target similar here

Have a great week!!!

Cami

1 comment:

  1. You are absolutely inspiring. You inspire me to want to go running ... and have nice legs like you. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment! It really makes my day. If you have any other questions, email me at oliviamoone {at} gmail {dot} com.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...