Sunday, June 24, 2012

T-shirt Casual - add some fun!

Keeping it causal with khakis and a T-shirt...but why not add a little fun.  This scarf is SUPER light and so comfy yet it added a whole lot of personality to the look.  Then, add some fun sunglasses and accessories and there you go.  My favorite accessory is the sweaty monkey clinging on to my shoulder while I take pictures as he runs around in the back yard.  He is not for sale and is NOT cheap! I can promise you that!
 :)
Otherwise, my scarf is from Target, on sale  now.  My pants New York & Co. and a grey t-shirt, well, you can find that anywhere! Shoes are from Macy's on sale for something like $8.00 about 6 months ago.  I NEVER go into Macy's, I don't know why but I don't.  However, I had an old gift card to there that I found in my wallet and boy was I glad I went.  These are the most comfy shoes ever.  






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! It really makes my day. If you have any other questions, email me at oliviamoone {at} gmail {dot} com.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...