Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Me?? Flats??? O..M..G..

So, again, I am a pretty short girl and my fashion style doesn't exactly have room for flats.  I actually didn't own a single pair until these!! I bought them because I am loving the coral color right now and these were a whopping $7.00 at Target.  (see older post) So there you have it... flats for Cami.  Too weird.



Shirt is Lauren Conrad from Kohls $9.90 after sale and coupons.  Jeans from Forever 21 for $16.99.  Purse is from thrift store for $5.00.  There you have it.  Add it up... trust me, you don't need a calculator with such small numbers. :)

5 comments:

  1. I am obsessed with that shirt its soo cute!!
    -Alex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Szczecin real estate office. Real estate office: flats for sale Szczecin, houses for sale Szczecin, plots for sale Szczecin premises, objects, also rent mieszkanie szczecin sprzedaz

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely enjoying every little bit of it. It is a great website and nice share. I want to thank you. Good job! You guys do a great blog, and have some great contents. Keep up the good work. mieszkania na sprzedaz szczecin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nowe mieszkania Kielce. Bezpośrednio rynek pierwotny od deweloperów. Kielce nowe mieszkanie z Pakietem Korzyści. Nowe inwestycje w Kielcach. Nowe mieszkanie nowe mieszkania kielce

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eurolocum.pl Biuro Nieruchomości Kielce. Nieruchomości Kielce. Agencja Nieruchomości Kielce. Najlepsze nieruchomości w Kielcach: mieszkania, domy, działki nieruchomosci kielce

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment! It really makes my day. If you have any other questions, email me at oliviamoone {at} gmail {dot} com.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...