Monday, June 4, 2012

Lauren Conrad




So, this entire outfit head to toe (excluding accessories) is from the Lauren Conrad line currently at Kohls.  I love her.  She has a very feminine feel to her clothes and I literally stalk her clothes until they get cheap enough that I grab a piece.  Once they get cheap enough, I combine it with my coupon and rarely pay more than $15.00 for a single item.  This entire outfit cost me approximately $50.00 including the shoes.  I bought one piece at a time until I had the entire look.  The bag that I use everyday happened to be grey and so as I got home from work, I snapped the pic. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! It really makes my day. If you have any other questions, email me at oliviamoone {at} gmail {dot} com.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...