Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Hello Yellow...






I LOVE SUMMER!! I am so comfortable with color!! I know that everyone doesn't share my feelings but color is so much for me!! Being a Florida girl and living in this heat brings it out even more.  I wore this outfit for dinner with my husband so it's pretty casual.  Shirt is from New York and Company $7.99, pants from Banana Republic $15.00.  Can't beat that.  Cheap prevails again!! Let me know if you would wear something like this. :) Oh... and... this AMAZING bag.... can't help you there.  It was a gift from a friend YEARS ago and I have no idea where she got it.  However, yellow is in... you can find it everywhere.

Shoes are from Jessica Simpson bought at Ross for $12.99.. uhh huhhhh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! It really makes my day. If you have any other questions, email me at oliviamoone {at} gmail {dot} com.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...