Friday, June 29, 2012

Blazer and Jeans II

Another blazer and jeans... I told you I love this look, right?  Here is part two.  I wore this to dinner and a movie... What would you wear this to??







Blazer is from Lauren Conrad at Kohls off the sales... obviously.  Shoes are Vera Wang and my all time favorite pair.  Bag is Kenneth Cole which was a birthday present from my husband long time ago.  He got it at Costco of all places but it is my favorite.  Jeans are from the Guess outlet and are old.  This is an easy look to duplicate because it's chic and classic.  most of us can find these piece easily. Happy weekend everyone!!!

1 comment:

  1. Cami! This look is amazing! Jeans & blazer is one of my faves for sure!! Those jeans at so killer on you!!!!
    xoAmy
    www.dreamingincashmere.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment! It really makes my day. If you have any other questions, email me at oliviamoone {at} gmail {dot} com.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...