Thursday, May 31, 2012

Perfect Shoes


I strongly believe that every girl should have that one pair of shoes that stops traffic!!  A pair of shoes that makes you feel invincible! Maybe a pair that turns every head in the room when you walk in.....Can we agree on that?  Do you have a pair that makes you feel that way?  Are you thinking in your head right now "yes, my ___ shoes make me feel like a million bucks!" I hope that you are.  If not, well you have might have some homework to do :)  For me, I saw these shoes at the store and told myself  "I have no idea what I am going to match these shoes with... BUT, they are MINE!! So, I thought I should keep it simple and pair them with a black dress so as to let the shoes be the highlight of the outfit.  Let me know what you think...








Shoes: Vera Wang (Kohls) - Dress: Francisca's Boutique - Bag: Kenneth Cole - Necklace: TJ Maxx - Bracelet: Forever 21 - Shades: Kenneth Cole (Ross)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! It really makes my day. If you have any other questions, email me at oliviamoone {at} gmail {dot} com.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...